Gameplay:Chronicle: InterludeRates: All x1000 (PVP)Main town: GiranStarting/Subclass level: 80Buffs Slots: 30+18(Dance/Song Slots), All buffs in NPC Buffer and Scheme SystemArmors: Apella Armors, RIP Armors(Gold Apella) (100% balanced)Weapons: S-Grade Weapons, RIP Weapons (100% balanced)Accessories: +100 P.def, +100 M.defTattoos: +100 Casting Speed, +100 P.Atk SpeedSkin system: 30+ unique and exclusive skins NPC:Global GateekeperGMSHOP (free S-Grade items)Buffer (fast buffer and scheme buffer)Skill Enchanter (All Classes)Subclass Manager (All Classes)Augment ManagerSiege ManagerEvent Manager Enchant system:Safe: +4 Max: +16Normal Enchant: 60% Max +10. Fail = You get CrystalsBlessed Enchant: 100% Max +12. Never failRIP Scroll: 0-12(100%), +13 (80% chance) | +14 (60% chance) | +15 (40% chance)| +16 (20% chance), Fail? Keep current enchant level. Augment system:Top Grade Life Stone: 15% ChanceHigh Grade Life Stone: 10% ChanceMid Grade Life Stone: 5% ChanceMax 1 Active + 1 Passive skill Economy:Apella/RIP Armors and RIP Weapons obtainable by killing Raid Bosses.Everything else obtainable by killing Farm zones or by killing players in PVP Zones. Clan/Ally system:Max number of clan members: 40Max number of clans in ally: 1Royoal Guard and Knight Guard disabled No penalty for leave clan Castle sieges:Castles: Giran, Adena and RuneSiege Period: Every 3 days Siege Duration: 120 minutes durationReward: passive clan skill after taking the castleOnly registered clans can join the siege Olympiad:Period: 7 daysTime: 18h to 24h GMT-3Items: Grade S / No CustomEnchant: +6Minimum 9 Matches(with at least 1 Win)to be Hero. Raidboss:10+ Raid Bosses. Respawn from 20 to 40 minutes. You can teleport to them using Global-GK. Epic Bosses:5 Epic Raid Bosses. Respawn from 12 to 24 hours. You can teleport to them using Global-GK. Events:Party Farm Tournament DeathMatch Last Man Standing Team vs Team Capture the Flag Raid in the Middle Commands:.info.menu.vote.repair.stats.dressme Other:Stable PlatformInterlude retail skillsAuto Learn SkillsAuto pick up DropWedding SystemMax 10 subclassesAuto usage of CP/HP/MP potionsCancellation Return Buff after 7 SecsChance Minimum Debuffs - 10% Chance Maximum Debuffs - 90% Geodata and PathnodeOffline Shop SystemVote Reward System Protections:Injection Protections.DDoS Protections.Maximum number of 2 client windows running.You can only go to the farm zone with 1 client per (HWID).Use of Bots with automatic detection through Captcha. Penalty: 1st Time Warning. Next permanent ban.
News 2020-05-25 16:49:21
News 2017-03-25 10:25:32
Less than 8 hours till custom pvp start! Patch already uploaded, can be found in downloads section at website!