Experiance - 35x, Sp - 35x, Adena - 15x, Drop - 5x, Spoil - 5x, Party Xp/Sp - 1.3x. you can rise Chance Adena/drop/spoil With Vote Rune. The duration of the buffs: 1 hours, Implemented a handy Alt + B that repeats all the NPC functions GM Shop: With D,C,B grade Items. Buffer: Free Buffs -40lvl.
Enchant Rates: Safe Enchant +5. Maximum +16. Simple-Scroll – 65%. Blessed–Scroll - 70%. Chance decrease after +10 The chance of getting skill from Top Life Stone - 20%, High Life Stone - 10%, Mid Life Stone - 5%,
List of game commands:
.cfg Detailed Visibility caste, delayed departure from the party with disconnects, etc. .offline Allows you to quit the game, leaving the character to trade or kraft (off-trade \ Craft). .Whoiam Detailed Character Stats P atk, M atk, resists, Critical rate and chance, ETC... .acp System of automatic use potion HP/MP/CP
The long-awaited class balance is here!
Protection server antibot protection for the game Lineage 2, it provides additional encryption of traffic between the player and the server preventing spoofing and attempts to modify network packets, protection against all known types of bots and hacking software.