Votre adresse IP : United States 3.92.92.168
Serveurs indexés : 189

L2 Zero High Five3414

  • date d'ajoutée: 2019-09-05 21:20:50
  • Propriétaire: L2 Zero
  • Site Web: https://l2zero.cz/
  • Statut:
  • La langue: English
  • Géolocalisation: France
  • Plate-forme / Type: L2J Normal
taux Server
  • EXP: 20
  • SP: 20
  • TOMBER: 15
  • ADENA: 10
  • Enchanter sûr: 4
  • Enchanter max: 16
Bon à savoir
  • Boutique GM:
  • NPC buffer:
  • Global GK:
  • zone personnalisée:
  • arme personnalisée:
  • armure personnalisée:
  • boutique Hors ligne:
Social share
GENERAL INFO:EXP/SP : 20xAdena : 10xDrop : 15xSpoil : 15xQuest drop / Quest reward : 3xCraft fundation : 3% (retail)Buff slot : 24+4Dance/Song slot : 12Time Buff/Dance/Song : 2 hodiny (2 hours)Max level : 85Max subclass level : 85Mana potions : 1000 MP - delay 8sPMAx dualboxes : 4Auto learn skill? : yes, to lvl 85Vitality system : yesMob Champion system : yes to level 75Antibot : Smartguard + report systemGM SHOP to S gradeEvent system every hour + Event shopMedail system + Medail shopVote reward system + Vote shopDress me systemCommunity board (alt+b)Enchant:Safe enchant : +4Max enchant : +16Normal scroll chance : 52%Blessed scroll chance : 60%Elemental max level : 7Elemental stone chance : 40%Elemental crystal chance : 35%Olympiad:Every day from 18:00 - 0:00 GMT+2Minimal chars to start : 6Olympiad enchant : 6Dual box : Strictly prohibitedBattles per week : 100Hero period : every 2 weeksNew heroes: 1st and 15th day in monthAt start period 50 points, every next week more 50 points. (Total 100 points)Castle Siege, Territory War:Territory War : On Saturday 1x for 14 days from 20:00Castle Siege : On Sundays 1x for 14 days from 16:00 and 20:00Fame : 2x (125 Fame / 5 min fortress, 300 / 5 min CS)RaidBoss, Respawn a Instance zone:Valakas : 11 days +/- 2 hoursAntharas : 7 days +/- 2 hoursBaium : 5 days +/- 2 hours (80 lvl)Queen Ant : 24 hours +/- 1 hour (85 lvl)Core : 60 hours +/- 1 hour (50 lvl)Orfen : 60 hours +/-1 hour (85 lvl)Beleth : 8 days (minimal 9 people for entry)Low Freya : 9 people (82-85 lvl)Hard Freya : 11 people (82-85 lvl)Zaken lvl 83 : 7 people (76-85 lvl)Zaken lvl 60 : 7 people (56-65 lvl)Zaken Nightime : 18 people (56-65 lvl)Frintezza : 9 people (80-85 lvl)Tiat : 11 people (75-85 lvl)Valakas area, Antharas area, Baium area, Queen Ant nest - PVP zoneJoin us!!!

Commentaires

Vous devez être connecté ou correctement enregistré pour additionner des commentaires Se connecter | registrer